Tuesday 12 August 2008

Stamper's Ten



Would you like to build up your Stampin' Up! stash a bit at a time? Are you interested in earning the exclusive hostess benefits, but don't want to host a demonstration? Are you in the UK?

Then joining my Stamper's Ten club is the answer for you.


What do I have to do?

You would commit to a ten month membership, agreeing to spend £15 per month from the catalogue. (More is allowed of course!)


What are the benefits?
  • You will receive a free Annual Catalogue from me when the club starts, and a free Seasonal Catalogue at any time that Stampin' Up! should issue one during the period of your membership. (The Annual Catalogue is currently priced at £5.95.)
  • For one month during your ten month membership you will take a turn at being the hostess, and receive all the hostess benefits. This will be a minimum of £25 of free product of your choice. Usually my members receive more in the region of £30 - £40.
  • When it is your hostess month, you will receive free shipping on your order.
  • I will subsidise the shipping on your order for the other 9 months of your membership. You will pay only £1.50 for a parcel weighing up to 1kg, and £3.00 for anything over that (limit 9kg).  This will save you up to £30 over the course of your membership.
  • You will receive a free gift from me in with your last order of your membership. You will be able to choose this gift from a list that I will provide.


When does it start?
I am starting a new club in October 2012 to coincide with the start of the new Annual Catalogue.


How do I sign up?
If you are interested in taking part, or have any questions, please use the contact me tab at the top of the page.

post signature

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joanne,
Sounds fun. Too bad I live in California or I would join your stampers 10 group!

Peg said...

I'd be there, too, except I live in Illinois. It sounds like a lot of great fun!

Polly Pierce said...

Your stamper's ten group sounds great; unfortunatly I live in Ireland; so I guess that counts me out too!

Joan Carole said...

Hi
Love being a member of Stampers 10, and I am looking forward to getting the make and take pack ,ready to have fun.

Mokinita said...

Hi

I would love to participate on your Stampers 10 but unfortunatelly I live in Portugal...
I also fell in love with stamping and card making, it is almost an addiction, but unfortunatelly here in Portugal the material is scarce and a bit expensive, but I'm hopefull that this craft will become more and more available to the public pretty soon.
I'll be following your blog from now on.
I created a blog myself a couple of weeks ago, so if you would like to stop by anytime, I would apreciate.
It's http://monicaeasartes.blogspot.com

Hugs
Monica

Unknown said...

Love your blog Joanne, and I would love to join your Stampers 10 too, but like the others I live in NJ so that leaves me out as well, but I avidly follow your blog! I love your work.
Thanks for your inspiration!!!
Donna